Monday, July 21, 2008

A Creative View

Below is a pic of the view that I look at every day in my back yard.

That's Lake Travis (the North Shore) in Austin, Texas.

I sit, get quiet and let my mind go...

My creative juices begin to bubble up and the ideas and answers come non stop.


I told my wife when we moved here a couple of years ago, that we would have the most creative period in our lives at this house.

So far, so good.

What are YOU looking at to get quiet and creative?

I make myself slow down, take stock and be grateful for what I have.

The more I do this, the more at peace I feel.

How do YOU slow down?



Scott
Scott@ScottYork.com

P.S. My buddy, Joe Vitale and I are going to the Steve Reeves Fitness and Film festival on August 22 - 23rd.

We've invited a handful of people to meet us there to attend the festival and to talk marketing, fitness, product development and have fun getting to know each other.

We have room for one more person.

Email me at Scott@scottyork.com to find out how you can join us!

Go to www.stevereeves.com to find out more about this event.