Monday, July 14, 2008

"Time, not money, is the real commodity in life"

Here's a link to a great story about one man's outlook on life.

I used to work 60+ hours a week in the corporate world.

Soul crushing work.

Now, I work 3 days a week as my own boss.

Here's what I do:

Fitness Boot Camps at www.FullForceFitness.net

FitnessandFigureReality DVD of the month with Monica Brant

Monica and I are teaming up on a couple of other fitness related projects.

BodyBuildersReality DVD of the month with Lee Priest

Other video projects include:

Adela Garcia

Joe Vitale

Currently working with Austin's Mayor Council on Fitness for a HUGE
PROJECT

and I accept other fitness related video projects on a case by case basis.

I also have predictable recurring income from ebooks and am working on
a couple of fitness related "tech" projects.

Finally, I do business consulting with other fitness, figure and bodybuilders to show them how easy it is to create multiple streams of income.

As I mentioned, I work 3 days a week.

The other 4 days, I enjoy life with my family (wife and soon to be 3 boys).

Upcoming trips:

Steve Reeves Fitness and Film Festival August 23rd

Cancun, Mexico September 27th

The month of December 08, I am planning to take the entire month
off to slow time down and enjoy the Holidays, watch Holiday movies, eat, sleep in (probably not)and workout.

Life is truly a gift and one that should be cherished.

Create your own life, don't let your work dictate your life!

Scott